December 6, 2020
- Three worship service times are Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. and Sundays at 8 and 10 a.m.
- We are no longer asking people to sign-up for church, but note that our worship services are still socially distanced.
- Face masks are required for worship
- Worship Services will be recorded and posted online if you are at risk or quarantined due to COVID.
May 18, 2020
Re-opening for Worship
In order to re-open in a responsible and socially conscious manner, the church council has adopted the following plan.
* Public worship will resume on Sunday, May 31st with a limited capacity.
* We will worship with no more than 50 people in attendance for each service.
* We will be holding 3 services each Sunday at 8 am, 10 am, and 12 noon.
* Please register for a specific service on-line at gracelutherancrivitz.net. If you do not have internet access, please register by phone with Pastor Zietlow at 859-361-0027 or Minister Kock at 262-305-9483. Please do not leave a message at the church office to reserve a spot as that message may not be received before slots are filled.
* The 8 am service will be recorded and posted online for those who feel at risk and not comfortable worshipping as outlined. The service will be posted by 10 am every Sunday.
* We will have portions of the church pews partitioned off to accommodate social distancing.
Please be sure to sit only in the apportioned sections.
* No hymnals or bulletins will be used for services. All service materials will be printed on screen in front of church.
* Offering plate will not be passed around. An offering plate will be stationed at the back of church.
* Pews will be sprayed before worship resumes on May 31 and after each service.
* On the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month communion will be served after each service. People who wish to receive communion are asked to remain in their seats until ushered up to receive the sacrament one family at a time.
* On Saturday, June 6th we will resume worship in the park in Wausaukee. Services will be held each Saturday at 5:30 pm at evergreen park pavilion. As these services are held outside, no reservations are needed.
To maintain responsible social distancing, we are strongly encouraging the following:
* No physical contact: handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, etc.
* Everyone is strongly recommended to wear face masks to worship as singing and speaking will project any potential virus. Yes, singing will be muffled but our praises will sound just as sweet in God's ears. (Perhaps even sweeter as we give them with concern for the well being of his other children present).
* No gathering within church for socializing either before or after services.
* At this time, all other church events--Bible studies, youth programs, etc. will be on hold.
This plan may be difficult to implement, but if we all are willing to sacrifice for the good of those around us, we can make this work. Please, in all this, show patience and kindness to your brothers and sisters. This is a time of many opinions. Let us not give Satan a foothold and let him use these to divide us or cause harsh feelings.